Khaled Hosseini (via jenngofett)
- Me reading at 1am: Okay I'm gonna stop after this paragraph.
- Me: Okay after this one.
- Me: This one.
- Me: Okay, I'm done. No more..... Well... there's only seven more pages in this chapter, I might as well finish...
- Me: WHAT?! OMG I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT CHAPTER ENDED THAT WAY!! .... okay let me just start this chapter...
- 3am: Okay, I'm gonna stop after this paragraph.
Every morning of every relationship I’ve ever been in.
Because Ive had such trouble sleeping recently, I’m reading an article about the world’s sleep issues, this in turn is keeping me from going to bed.>>
so, list of issues to deal with this evening:
1. Still waiting on paperwork to get sent through for my job.
Normally I’d be happy to know that I’m getting a new job in general…but as the days drag on its really starting to get to me…Its as if it’s not even happening anymore, even though I know it is, its just been unfortunate to have the holiday week and everything right in the middle of everything which slowed it all down. I get that, I do..but holy fucking shit. Money is pretty tight at the moment, right when I finally have a few things I’d actually be willing to spend it on…to say nothing of the fact that this job should be enough for me to finally move the fuck out to a new place. I need to start my new job.
2. Friends and ex Friends who may or may not be worth my time.
Recently I had a falling out with a friend (which I documented in brief here)
and by way of that, I may have lost another before we really even became friends in the first place.
My normal reaction to this sort of thing is to cut those people off completely, rather than attempt to continue a shamble of a relationship…but Ive never had to work with a friend after this sort of thing happened (which again..would be solved by the new job) and I have no idea how to handle it.
3. It’s not football season. The one event of the year that I can embrace 120%, the one thing that I can totally give myself to…(which would obviously be a pretty significant help with all this uncertainty) and on top of that, my favorite player, Wes Welker, is currently embroiled in a contract discussion, which while not really relevant to this year, has huge implications down the road as to whether or not he stays a patriot. This is something I obviously have no personal hand in, and yet I cant help but have this on my mind as well..the idea of him on a different team is fucking terrifying. Really don’t need that right now.
4. I’m sick. and not sleeping well. this adds to everything else.
I just want guns, video games, a real job and Patriots football, and hey, maybe a relationship too (though I’m not exactly in shape to undertake one of those with all this other shit right?)…sigh…
Can I at least have a good nights sleep?>>
Only thing I don’t understand, why…why did Art think you’d be upset? I think it was why Arlo shot Bergen. Which was…?